Machine vision technologies for food and agriculture
Developers and users of machine vision solutions.
Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Hyperspectral imaging for detection of foreign substances in food, moisture measurements, grade determination
- Technologies for seal seam inspection
- Accurate colour measurements
- Use of line-scan camera technologies in packaging and sorting
- 3D fundamentals for volume and shape determination of food products
- Machine learning software basics for grading and classifying, finding objects and damage on raw materials and foodstuffs
The participation fee for the local training session is 495 EUR and 395 EUR for the online training (+ VAT).