IO-Industries Express Blade - High-Performance DVR in Ultra-Compact and Lightweight Design
Take the world's fastest DVR engine. Make it ultra-compact and lightwight. What do you get? IO Industries DVR Express Blade. The DVR that catches more action in more places than ever before possible.
The Blade's 12V DC power input, low power consumption (45W max.), and optional built-in GPS receiver, ideally suit it for video recording in aircraft and vehicles. Integration into the factory environment is simplified by its small size, just 1U of rack space, and its facility for full remote control by Ethernet. An embedded system design with no internal hard disk, ensure greater reliability and lower maintenance than PC-based DVR systems.
For pure unbridled recording performance, nothing compares. The Blade's DVR engine is powered by three 4GB fibre channel disk controllers delivering a maximum sustained uncompressed recording data rate of 1.1 GB per second, direct to hard disk or SSD. Advanced features include precision time-stamping of video frames in hardware trigger inputs/outputs with FPGA-controlled timing manipulation, audio recording, and meta-data recording over RS232.
- Records 1 to 3 cameras to external disk storage
- Supports CameraLink and LVDS cameras
- Fibre optic interface to external storage, fibre channel JBOD or fibre to SATA RAID
- Maximum recording rate 1.1 GB/s
- Weight 1.3 kg
- Designed for use in aircraft, vehicles, the factory and the laboratory
- Free PC image viewing software included
|DVI Express Blade||