IO-Industries Express Mobile - High-Performance, Portable DVR in Rugged Case with Touchscreen Control
Add touchscreen control to the world’s fastest DVR engine and you have the ultimate in portability and performance, IO Industries DVR Express Mobile. Every detail of the Mobile has been designed for ease of use in vehicles and aircraft. A 12V DC power input, low power consumption (55W max.), optional GPS receiver, and optional rackmount kit simplify its deployment. And operating it is as intuitive as consumer-based video recorders.
An embedded system design with no internal hard disk, ensures greater reliability and lower maintenance than PC-based DVR systems. For pure unbridled recording performance, nothing compares. The Mobile’s DVR engine is powered by three 4GB fibre channel disk controllers delivering a maximum sustained uncompressed recording data rate of 1.1 GB per second, direct to hard disk or SSD.
Advanced features include precision time-stamping of video frames in hardware, hardware trigger inputs/outputs with FPGA-controlled timing manipulation, audio recording, and meta-data recording over RS232.
- Records 1 to 3 cameras to external disk storage
- Supports CameraLink and LVDS cameras
- Fibre optic interface to external storage, fibre channel JBOD or fibre to SATA RAID
- Maximum recording rate 1.1 GB/s
- Weight 2.9 kg
- Designed for use in aircraft, vehicles and the laboratory
- Free PC image viewing software included
|DVI Express Mobile||