Dahua Technology 9000 area scan
High bandwith CMOS camera with CoaXPress interface
The area scan 9000 camera of the manufacturer Dahua Technology is a high bandwith camera with a quad lane CXP-6 CoaXPress interface providing data transmission at top speed. The monochrome camera based on latest sensor CMOS technologies with global shutter and high frame rates delivers excellent image quality. The product provides a resolution of 25 MP with frame rates up to 90 fps.
Features of the Dahua area scan 9000
Various features help to to keep the system complexity and cost low.
Supports software and external trigger besides freerun mode and FFC, multiple image format and ROI functions. The CoaXPress applies CXP-6 with a maximum bandwith of 4x6.25 GPs.
- Sensor: CMOS
- Features: supports various trigger modes, various output formats for image data and ROI
- Connections: I/O via Hirose
- Resolution: 25 MP with 5120 x 5120 px
- Frame rates: 90 fps
- Interface: 4x BNC or DIN 1.0/2.3 according to CoaXPress standard
- Power Supply: Power over CoaxPress (PoCXP) / via Hirose connector
- Dimensions: 72.0 mm x 72.0 mm x 68.4 mm
Markets and Applications
- Stress identification on parts in industrial automation
- Roughness and scratch detection in surface inspection
- Contrast improvement in food inspection
- Solder joint inspection in PCB-AOI (automated optical inspection)
- Exciting of flourescence substances in biomedical applications