Flexible surface inspections units with a flat illumination system and integrated light controller for easy integration of ‘shape from shading’ inspection.
CVB Spectral is a tool for the acquisition and basic processing of hyperspectral data.
- Software for distinguishing, recognising and analysing colours
- Contains functions to detect a specified colour, image colour filtering on a learned colour plus the detection of required colour ranges.
- Contains Colour Teach to learn colours
|CVX Triggerbox | 3.2||Data sheets||156,7 KB|
|Cable GigE Cat 6 drag chain | 1.0.1||Data sheets||83,8 KB|
|Cable documentation | 1.10||Data sheets||872,3 KB|
|Formsheet customised camera housing||Data sheets||2,0 MB|
Over the years, "machine vision" has become a well-established term describing the technology's main area of application in the manufacturing industry. However, the components and systems originally developed for the industrial sector are increasingly being used in non-industrial applications.
The release of CVB 2019 introduces new APIs to provide an innovative way of developing machine vision solutions with Common Vision Blox, together with an impressive range of new tools. These tools provide functionality for hyperspectral and polarisation imaging, as well as OPC UA machine to machine communication capability for Industry 4.0 requirements. In addition it is now possible to develop machine learning solutions on embedded platforms. Object recognition speeds have been greatly increased, as have video sequence recording speeds.
Strong final quarter underlines Group's expansion course
- Successful fourth quarter with sales up 14.7% thanks to strong project business
- Revenue improves by 8.3% to EUR 109.0 million in 2018/2019 (previous year: EUR 100.6 million)
- Integration costs in the first half of the year burden the adjusted operating profit (EBITDA), EBITDA amounts to EUR 10.0 million (previous year: EUR 10.6 million)
- Regional coverage of European market completed by acquisitions; seamlessly commenced integration process of Infaimon S.L.