Acquire knowledge, exchange experiences - training sessions for experts & practitioners
Acquire knowledge, exchange experiences
Our European Imaging Academy offers you practical hands-on training in a variety of different imaging topics. Our training courses take place either online or as hands-on training in our training center in Puchheim near Munich or at our European locations.
- Learn how imaging and machine vision can help you to improve your productivity and the quality of your products in addition to reducing your costs.
- See persuasive live demonstrations of these techniques in action.
- Learn how other companies apply imaging and machine vision successfully.
- Discover how easy it is to implement imaging systems.
- Develop your own imaging applications tailored to your requirements.
Participation fees and conditions:
Local training: one day - 495 EUR, two days - 895 EUR (incl. catering)
Online training: one day - 395 EUR, two days - 795 EUR
(Please note that training fees may vary depending on the topic.)
Training time: approx. 9 am - 5 pm
All participants will receive a certificate of participation as well as the complete documentation for their specific training session. The participation fee will be invoiced 4 weeks prior to the event.
Cancellations up to 4 weeks before the event are free of charge. In case of later cancellation, we will charge a fee of €100. Of course, a registered participant can be represented by a substitute.
The courses take place at our training centre in Puchheim, near Munich and run from 9.00 am to approx. 5.00 pm.
Spaces are limited, so potential attendees need to register early.
Remember to bring your sample parts to discuss your individual requirements with our vision experts.
More about training events
- All upcoming training events
- Overview: All training courses (pdf)
- Videos: European Imaging Academy