Machine vision training courses for practitioners
Acquire knowledge, exchange experiences
Our European Imaging Academy offers you practical hands-on training in a variety of different imaging topics. Our training courses take place either online or as hands-on training in our training center in Puchheim near Munich or at our European locations.
Our trainers are experienced experts with practical experience. Theoretical basics are demonstrated using many application examples. This enables you to understand the training content even better and use it directly for your application. You will also learn many useful tips and tricks through practical exercises.
All the on-site training courses we offer can also be arranged at your location on request or as e-learning course. If you are interested in a customised training session please contact us. We will be glad to submit you an offer.
Our Knowledge for Your Success!
Spaces are always limited, and sessions do tend to fill up quickly, so potential attendees need to register early. Please call us for details of forthcoming training sessions and to book a place.
OUR TRAINING COURSES
- Planning and implementation of MACHINE VISION SOLUTIONS | 2 days
- OPTICS and ILLUMINATION systems for machine vision | 1 day | 2 days
- Programming with COMMON VISION BLOX | 1 day
- MACHINE LEARNING – solution for complex machine vision tasks | 1 day
- HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGING – Spectral evaluation in VIS and SWIR | 1 day
- Industrial-grade THERMAL IMAGING made easy | 1 day
- LINE SCAN Technologies and Applications | 1 day
- Introduction to 3D IMAGING using the LMI GOCATOR | 1 day | 2 days
- Hands-on training with the LMI Gocator - Technical training | 0.5 days
- Smart camera and multi-camera solutions with Teledyne DALSA iNspect Express | 1 day
- Graphic-based solution development with Teledyne DALSA Sherlock | 1 day
- Machine Vision Solutions with examples in HALCON and MERLIC | 1 day
- Practical introduction to HALCON | 2 days
- Hands-on DEEP LEARNING with HALCON |1 day
Participation fees and conditions:
Local training: one day - 495 EUR, two days - 895 EUR (incl. catering)
Online training: one day - 395 EUR, two days - 795 EUR
(Please note that training fees may vary depending on the topic.)
Training time: approx. 9 am - 5 pm
All participants will receive a certificate of participation as well as the complete documentation for their specific training session. The participation fee will be invoiced 4 weeks prior to the event.
Cancellations up to 4 weeks before the event are free of charge. In case of later cancellation, we will charge a fee of €100. Of course, a registered participant can be represented by a substitute.
The courses take place at our training suite in Tongham, in Surrey and run from 9.30 am to approx. 4.30 pm.
Spaces are always limited, and sessions do tend to fill up quickly, so potential attendees need to register early. Get more details of forthcoming training sessions and to book a place.
Typically you will receive printed training materials and presentations in advance. This allows you to better follow-up on the online-training and work on individual topics yourself afterwards.
If necessary, we will also send you the necessary software setups and demo programs in advance.
Interactive online training with live demonstrations, software demo jobs and exercises for the participants
Learning by doing: Hands-on training courses
The essential advantage of our classroom training: Work on your own knowledge at the participant workstations, supported by our trainers. Anyone who has personally worked with the machine vision components, systems or software packages has really understood it.
Get solution ideas and know-how for the implementation of your own application in a technical discussion. Don't forget to bring your sample parts or e.g. system photos etc. on your laptop!