STEMMER IMAGING is Europe's largest imaging technology provider with the headquarters in Germany (Puchheim near Munich) and subsidiaries in Poland and most other Northern European countries.
In fact, the services provided by STEMMER IMAGING go far beyond just this; with an extensive imaging experience, we are able to offer comprehensive support services to all of our customers. Our experts can support customers from A to Z - finding the best technical solution and the most cost effective combination of components for any imaging task - assisting customers in a solution-oriented and reliable way, before, during and also after the project. Feasibility studies, training and direct customer support are just some of the examples of the value add we provide.
The customers of STEMMER IMAGING are found in a variety of markets, ranging from automotive, electronics, factory automation, medical, food, traffic to test & measurement and scientific research.
Brief description about the role
- As an experienced member of the team, this role would involve managing and developing existing customer accounts and building new business. The role would be office or home based, with the majority of the time spent out on the road visiting customers.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in machine vision, or equivalent, and a proven track record of supplying solutions to end users in factory automation and other similar markets.
- Commission will be paid monthly, based on the company results as it is very much a team sale and technical specialists are often required to win business.
Additional information for this job offer
- Specific Requirements: You have a drive to succeed with proven experience B2B sales, and a strong technical background. Driving license is required.
- Basic Salary: Competitive
- OTE: Competitive
- Location: Łowicz, Poland
- Closing Date For Applications: ASAP
The STEMMER IMAGING team is very friendly and successful. As a result of this there is exceptionally low turnover of staff. The company offers great support with training as well as great career path. Having already utilized graduate sales talent to great use in the past STEMMER IMAGING are keen to do this again.
We look forward to receiving your application!
STEMMER IMAGING Ltd.
phone: +48 664 921 922