About STEMMER IMAGING
Imaging is our passion
STEMMER IMAGING is one of Europe’s leading machine vision technology providers for science and industry. The perfect combination of innovative products, intelligent consulting and extensive service helps our customers solve their imaging projects with speed and ease. Experienced specialists can be contacted easily and are available to provide local advice throughout Europe.
Whether you are new to imaging and machine vision or you are an experienced expert: STEMMER IMAGING customers have access to a wide variety of imaging products from the world’s leading manufacturers. These manufacturers represent the cutting edge of vision technology which is something that is unique in Europe.
STEMMER IMAGING are the developers of the worldwide successful imaging software, Common Vision Blox (see also www.commonvisionblox.com), and as a manufacturer of customer-specific products – such as customized cables and protective housings for machine vision cameras – we have a full range of in-house expertise to draw on, allowing us to supply the best possible service to our customers when choosing an imaging solution.
As a STEMMER IMAGING customer you receive all required products rapidly and reliably because we own Europe’s biggest warehouse for machine vision components. Additionally we are happy to connect you to experienced and competent system integrators who realise turn-key solutions for you.
Active in different markets
Imaging or machine vision is used in many different application areas - such as industrial automation, production technologies, the automotive industry, medical imaging and traffic technology but also increasingly in food technology and many other industries - as a powerful and cost effective way of implementing automatic quality assurance. Even at high speeds and with stringent accuracy requirements, machine vision allows 100% monitoring and thus strengthens the competitive edge of those companies using it.
Facts and figures
Founded: 1968: Parameter AB
1985: Image House A/S
1st July 1987: STEMMER IMAGING, Germany
1st October 2014: Parameter becomes STEMMER IMAGING
1st April 2015: Image House A/S becomes part of STEMMER IMAGING
Employees: approx. 450
Sales: 109.0 million Euro (2018/2019 fiscal year)
EXPERIENCED AND TECHNICALLY STRONG MANAGEMENT TEAM
ARNE DEHN | CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- born in 1969
- 20+ years of international management experience in technology companies in the communications and sensor industry
- 1996 various specialist and executive positions in product management and sales at Siemens AG
- 2004 Sales Manager; from 2007, Managing Director of Novar GmbH, a Honeywell Automation Control Solutions company
- 2011 member of the Executive Board of TKH Group NV, Netherlands, managing a global business segment, which develops and distributes machine vision systems and solutions.
- since 2019 member of the Executive Board of STEMMER IMAGING AG; from 1 March, Chairman of the Executive Board
- As CEO of STEMMER IMAGING AG, Arne Dehn is responsible for the departments Group Strategy and Corporate Development, M&A, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Human Resources.
MARTIN KERSTING | CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER
- born in 1964
- 25+ years of experience in the machine vision industry
- joined STEMMER IMAGING as a technical support engineer in 1991
- in 2001 he became technical director
- since 2017 Chief Technical Officer
- Martin Kersting is highly engaged in the development of the Common Vision Blox Software (CVB) which was launched in 1997 and became an essential building block for the success of STEMMER IMAGING
LARS BÖHRNSEN | CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- born in 1975
- 13+ years of experience in finance
- 2004 Mazars Hemmelrath
- 2010 Siemens
- joined STEMMER IMAGING in 2013 as Head of Finance & Controlling
- in 2017 he became Chief Financial Officer
- Lars Böhrnsen was significantly involved in the integration of new subsidiaries