The UK’s most in-depth machine vision learning event
Please note that you will have to put together your own personal programme of lectures when you register. The PDF overview is available as a selection guide.
Please note that the registration fee for Day 1 and Day 2 must be paid directly at the end of the registration process. Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or against invoice. If you choose payment against invoice, the invoice is due for immediate payment, tickets will not be issued until payment has been received. Day 2 is free of charge.
Once the registration is complete, you’ll receive an email containing links to your electronic ticket and a copy of your invoice. If you register more than one participant, please click on "Register more participants" after each registration.
Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the fourth round
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision, Spectral Imaging or Machine Learning and how those trends affect machine vision.
During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
- The event takes place on 13-14 November 2019
- Our registration for the event will start mid August 2019.
- Day 1 and Day 2 including hotel, gala dinner and breakfast:
£325 plus vat, early booking rate until 13 October 2019: £275 plus vat
- Only Day 2: free participation
Arrival by train and air
Visitors to the event are entitled to 20% off train travel to the venue. Simply book your journey to the ICC using the link below and the 20% discount will be automatically applied to your
Birmingham International Train Station and Birmingham Airport is walking distance from the event.
Arrival by car
Free Parking. Delegates will receive a free parking token on the day.
- Cancellation for 2 day event is possible up to 2 weeks prior to the event. Later cancellations are charged at full price. It is of course always possible to send a replacement candidate.
- While Day 2 is free of charge we do need to pre book lunch. We therefore request that any cancellations are provided as early as possible, ideally 1 week before. People who fail to attend and have not cancelled in advance will not be invited to future technology forums.
Day 1: 13 November 2019 – In-Depth Day - limited to 50 people
- 09:00-12:00 Training sessions 1
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 13:00-16:00 Training sessions 2
- 19:30 Networking dinner
Day 2: FREE - 14 November 2019 – The Experience Day
- 08:45-09:55 Registration / Exhibition
- 10:00-10:55 Sessions 1
- 11:00-11:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 11:30-12:25 Sessions 2
- 12:30-13:40 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 13:45-15:10 Sessions 3
- 15:15-15:40 Coffee break / End of event
- 15:45-16:40 Sessions 4
16:40-17:15 End of exhibition
All sessions are made up of 6 tracks and the exhibition will be running throughout the whole event.
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
The evening programme on the first day will focus on the exchange of ideas and networking. Enjoy an entertaining evening in a relaxed atmosphere for interesting discussions with speakers, exhibitors, experts and other attendees!
We thank the following sponsors for supporting the event.
All sponsors will present their latest developments during the exhibition.
Experts from each company are available throughout the day for individual discussions.