Machine Vision Technology Forum 2019
Please note that you will have to put together your own personal programme of lectures when you register. The PDF overview is available as a selection guide.
Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the fourth round
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision, Spectral Imaging or Machine Learning and how those trends affect machine vision.
During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
- The event takes place 15 October 2019
- Our offical registration is closed.
- 1931 Congrescentrum, ’s-Hertogenbosch, Oude Engelenseweg 1, 5222 AA, ’s-Hertogenbosch
- Free participation
- Participation at the Machine Vision Technology Forum
- Event material
- Lunch and beverages
- Breaktime snacks
- Upon request, you will receive a confirmation of attendance
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
15 October 2019
- 09:00-10:00 Registration / Exhibition
- 10:00-10:55 Track 1
- 11:00-11:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 11:30-12:25 Track 2
- 12:30-13:55 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 14:00-14:55 Track 3
- 15:00-15:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 15:30-16:25 Track 4
- 16:30 End of event
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
We thank the following sponsors for supporting the event.
All sponsors will present their latest developments during the exhibition.
Experts from each company are available throughout the day for individual discussions.