Machine Vision Technology Forum 2019
Our offical registration is closed. Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to register.
Please note that you will have to put together your own personal programme of lectures when you register. The PDF overview is available as a selection guide.
Please note that the registration fee must be paid directly at the end of the registration process. Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer or against invoice. If you choose payment against invoice, the invoice is due for immediate payment, tickets will not be issued until payment has been received.
Once the registration is complete, you’ll receive an email containing links to your electronic ticket and a copy of your invoice. If you register more than one participant, please click on "Register more participants" after each registration.
Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the fourth round
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision, Spectral Imaging or Machine Learning and how those trends affect machine vision.
During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
- The event takes place 22 October 2019
In addition to the daytime programme, an entertaining „Oktoberfest“ event on the evening before the forum provides the perfect setting for networking and interesting discussions. Participation at the event is included with the participation fee.
- Our online registration for the event is closed.
- Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Frösundaviks allé 15, 169 04 Solna near Stockholm, Sweden
- Swedish and Norwegian visitors: 990 SEK plus VAT, early bird rate until 13 September 2019: 790 SEK plus VAT
- For visitors from other regions like Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Poland: 99 EUR plus VAT, early bird rate until 13 September 2019: 79 EUR plus VAT
- Participation at the Machine Vision Technology Forum
- Event material
- Lunch and beverages
- Breaktime snacks
- Upon request, you will receive a confirmation of attendance
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Later cancellations will be charged at full price.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
We thank the following sponsors for supporting the event.
All sponsors will present their latest developments during the exhibition.
Experts from each company are available throughout the day for individual discussions.