Machine Vision Technology Forum 2019
Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the fourth round
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision, Spectral Imaging or Machine Learning and how those trends affect machine vision.
During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
- The event takes place 22 October 2019
- Our registration for the event will start mid July 2019.
- Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Frösundaviks allé 15, 169 04 Solna near Stockholm, Sweden
- Swedish and Norwegian visitors: 990 SEK plus VAT, early bird rate until 6 September 2019: 790 SEK plus VAT
- For visitors from other regions like Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Poland: 99 EUR plus VAT, early bird rate until 6 September 2019: 79 EUR plus VAT
- Participation at the Machine Vision Technology Forum
- Event material
- Lunch and beverages
- Breaktime snacks
- Upon request, you will receive a confirmation of attendance
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Later cancellations will be charged at full price.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
We thank the following sponsors for supporting the event.
All sponsors will present their latest developments during the exhibition.
Experts from each company are available throughout the day for individual discussions.